After Friday welcome party which was decorated in the groom’s favorite colors, all the guests were ready for another great day full of fun and love. It was the bride’s turn to choose the theme (a tree symbolizing the transition from yesterday’s engagement in Paris into a beautiful future together) and super elegant colors : beige, gold, silver grey, and a spice of burgundy which contrasted beautifully with her magnificent gown !
Best wishes to Myriam and Adrian who were a super lovely couple during the whole wedding planning process !
Among many others who assisted us in creating the most perfect wedding for Myriam and Adrian, many thanks to
– David Brenot for his fantastic photos
– Studio Artifice for the great videos
– Kookin for the outstanding catering (kudos for being able to cater 130 hungry guests 3 days in a row with outstanding food each time !)
– Muriel (cakeinthecity) for the gorgeous wedding cake and the superb sweet buffets full of cupcakes, cake pops, cookies and many other surprises
– Pingsy and her team for the perfect choice of flowers on both days
– Fabienne for inspiring us with great ideas